If you sold a property and took back a mortgage, we'll buy that mortgage for Real CASH!
You can liquidate your seller held mortgage notes, business notes, REO portfolio's, Commercial mortgage notes, structured settlements and more. Deal with someone you can trust and still get the best prices. You can sell some or all of your payments depending on your needs!
We know that making the decision to sell your mortgage note, business note or structured settlement can be a daunting task. Who can I trust and how do I get the most for my seller held mortgage note?
We know that you can trust us and we work very hard to get you the most for your mortgage notes, business notes or cash flow notes.
It is your money and you deserve top prices! We have the experience to get the job done, we guarantee it.
There are lots of fly by night "mortgage note brokers" and so called "mortgage note investors" out there that would like to make you believe they are what they say they are. They will get you locked into a price and then do a bait and switch on you. Here at USA Note Buyers LLC we give you a price based on the numbers you provide. We do everything possibly to stand by our numbers and we are striving to be the best mortgage note brokers and mortgage note investors in the business.
If you are looking for a mortgage note buyer, business note buyer, or bulk buyer you have come to the right place. We believe that great customer service, along with great prices are absolutely essential to good business. In other words we treat you like we would want to be treated! I guess you can call us old fashioned.
Please take the time to look around my site and then call me or make an Online Submission to find out what your note is worth today.
What type�s notes I can sell for you:
- Mortgage notes: May be referred to as trust deeds, contract for deeds, or notes in your state.
- Real estate notes: Single or in portfolios.
- Commercial notes: Single or in portfolios
- Annuity: Annuities must be assignable in order to be sold.
- Business notes: Have you sold a business and carried the financing?
- Structured settlements: Many types of structured settlements can be sold at today's value instead of waiting for years to collect.
- Mobile Home Notes: Preferable with land, but I will look at Mobile home without land on an individual basis.
- Delinquent mortgage notes: This includes semi-performing and non-performing mortgage notes. Get rid of that headache note and let someone else deal with it.
- Lottery winnings: Cash out and receive your money now.
- Bulk REO (Real Estate Owned) and real estate property portfolios: We are aggressively seeking these types of deals. Bulk buyers looking for packages of 1 million to 100 million in size. We can't get enough!
- Bulk Mortgage note portfolios: Aggressively seeking real estate mortgage note portfolios. Quality service and outstanding pricing!
Reasons why some people may sell their notes:
- Pay off bills/credit cards
- Buy a new car
- Pay down their personal mortgage
- Invest in a better opportunity
- Take a much deserved vacation or spend it any way you want
What we can do for you: We can't stress enough how important it is to find a mortgage note buyer or a business note buyer that you can trust. Remember REALCASH4NOTES.COM when it is time to sell your mortgage note or business note.
Here is how the process works; when you contact us, we will ask you the questions needed in order to evaluate your mortgage note, business note, REO portfolio or other cash flow.
From there I will put everything into a complete information package and then submit this to the investors that will provide the best prices for your note. I will present these prices to you explain the differences and let you make up your mind on which direction you want to go.
I have great relationships with some of the top buyers in the country and I can move your cash flow at today's best prices. Note buyers like dealing with me because of my professional work ethic and the way I handle closings and that translates into better prices for you.
If the offer is accepted by you we will then go through a due diligence period (including title work, appraisal and review of docs) and then go into closing (this will usually take as little as 2-4 weeks) where you will receive your cash. So what are you waiting for? We do all the work for you and almost always pay for all the closing costs.
Remember there is no obligation to find out how much your future cash flow note is worth.
Free Calculators:We wanted to go the extra mile for you, our visitors, so we have provided a suite of free calculators for you to use. We have 16 free calculators in all, including a mortgage calculator with amortization schedule. Please check them out, use them and come back as often as you like. It is our way of saying thanks for visiting.
Visit the calculator page now by clicking here
Please feel free to contact me now: CLICK HERE to fill out an online submission form. If you would like to talk with me personally, feel free to contact me at
Thank you and I look forward to doing business with you in the future.